Friday, March 9, 2012

A Sneak Peak into my Thesis

Here are some samples from my thesis, so you can all take a look at my progress. The first brand is La Gourmande which plays on a food/bakery theme for the clothes and packaging. Still a bit to go but here are samples from that line. Also let it be known I have begun ordering fabric samples of my patterns. So some of these designs might go into production and maybe even on sale during the end of the year thesis show ;) ! I'm excited about the possibilities, but for now simply enjoy the samples;

A review of what already has been done with my pastry pattern and some additions to the family;


This next brand is still a work in progress but here are the first patterns I created with some clothing samples. A lot more to come!

These patterns make the little jet plane logo more apparent;


2 comments:

  1. I would love to see you make paper dolls to clothe with your designs!

    ReplyDelete