Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The New, The Old and an Update

So it has been awhile since my last update. My current job has kept me busy. However I did have some work I thought merited a spot here on the blog.

First up is a pin-up style illustration I did for a friend. Although really it was an excuse to get back into illustration. This was done over the past couple weeks whenever I found a moment to work.


These next two are quick illustrations I did as practice to try out new techniques. I got inspired after fiddling around with my ancient Gaia Online account ages ago but found them after rummaging through my files.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the beautiful illustration you made for me! It is not only flattering but really shows your digital skills!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm so happy you liked it!

      Delete